Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wishing for Spring...

Our apartment was still decorated with greenery and light blue and white and silver and sparkles and snowflakes. Last week, in a fit of longing for spring (and perhaps a much-needed break from homework!), a friend and I headed to Michaels to check out their new merchandise.
I had an idea of what I was looking for, but not a specific list :)
1) florals for a new arrangement
2) maybe wreath-making materials
3) possibly some other spring-ish decor

Here's a taste of what I came away with:
Some decor for the windowsill behind the couch...
And a new spring-ish arrangement! I LOVE the combination of colors in the arrangement + the color of the table- SO much ♥
Aaaaaand... a grapevine wreath, a few spring florals, plus a butterfly = a cheery spring wreath to brighten up the hallway and make the return home even cheerier :)

Yesterday and today, it snowed. However, I would like to believe that spring will still come... someday! Until then, I'll pretend from inside my apartment that winter is on its way out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment