Friday, February 25, 2011

3 more things: Savings, Amusement, and Jeopardy!

1) Save $10 on a $25 Yankee Candle purchase- printable coupon

2) Reading reviews on this Dyson vacuum, the first one made me giggle:
"This was purchased for my 95 year old father-in-law's house. He is now in a nursing home and his daughter is doing the cleaning out that has been needed for several years! The vacum works great, picks up so much ground in dust and dirt and removes all those cat hairs from his cat. In fact I am so pleased as is my sister in law that I plan on saving to purchase one for myself."
Er, what is WRONG with a bit of this phrasing? The image I pictured as I read is hilarious- but maybe it's just me :)

3) Ken Jennings on why Watson had an unfair advantage in the recent Computer vs. Humans Jeopardy match

1 comment: