Saturday, December 11, 2010

Break has coming and crafting is on the agenda!

I've spent a lot of this First Day of Break guiltlessly browsing some of the craft blogs I came across during finals week ;)

I come bearing much linkage to some of the neat things I've found:

- Advent plans + a stocking calendar - cute and I love the others-focus of it

- Another cute Advent calendar style. The versatility is what I like most, I think :)

- I love these pillows and intend to cover some pillows in our living room so they look like this. (Though, I think I'll do embroidery stitches for the branches instead)

- This minimalist Christmas tree is a fun idea - I'd love to do something like this but incorporate garland and color too. But I really like the basic lines it has!

- These decorative music-wrapped candles look fab and super easy & cheap!

- I cannot wait to make this super cute/cheap/easy Tuna can pin cushion :)

- This Jointed Letter Banner is so versatile & easy too!

- Those large glass apothecary jars are SO versatile for decorating, but can be so expensive. What if you could make some for around $6?

- Or, here are some great candlesticks made from tin cans [Oh, actual instructions here, I guess]

- I love these framed felt snowflakes too :)

- This Mom's Ultimate Purse Survival Kit is pretty sweet, and way compact and convenient

- I AM MAKING THIS ORANGE/PINECONE WREATH :D

- These Blossom Ear Warmers are super cute, as are these variations!

I also found a cute smocked red pillow I want to copy for our living room, plus adorable ornaments made by covering foam balls in either yarn or burlap (hers was red). They're adorable and would be super cheap and easy to make.

It's a good thing I'll be working this week or I can see all of my time disappearing into crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow thats a lot of crafting plans! Hope you can get a lot of it done. Have a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that stuff is pretty neat. I have been starting to play around with craft recently. I would love to try the ear warmers even though I don't technically need them where I live. They are just too cute to pass up though.

    ReplyDelete