Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Changes - time is only a moment

So much to do, so little time...
I'm supposed to be homeworking, but it feels like that's what I'm doing all the time right now.
It's the last week before finals, so all the big "end of semester projects" stuffage is coming due, plus actually studying for finals needs to happen, and there's so much else!

My husband's grandmother passed away earlier this week, so we've been waiting to hear about service info and work out details related to school and work and finances, find airfare, etc.
Things are beginning to come together, which is a relief.

It's going to be busy, though. Last classes this week; a weekend of studying for finals; finals M-W of next week, out of state for the funeral/time with family from Th-Sunday, and then summer class begins on Monday for me. I suppose I should think about getting books for that class as well!

Keeping up with cooking (and laundry, and anything else domestic!!) has been rough lately- I feel like we're in coping mode! Thank God for such a sweet helpful husband who's been pitching in fabulously to keep up with things!

No comments:

Post a Comment