Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Student teaching at last!

All these years of college and summer classes and homework and studying are finally paying off :)

I'm now midway through Week 3 of my first student teaching placement in an amazing 4th grade classroom!
Lesson planning, unit planning, getting to know students, teaching lessons, watching the time and getting us to specials on time.. I'm honestly loving it all.
My body, however, would appreciate significantly more sleep!
Things are starting to come together, I'm beginning to find a routine, but I still have so much to learn! Love this chance to learn a ton from my cooperating teacher and sad to think that we're almost halfway through my time with this class of 4th graders :(

Love this post: 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teachers- Lots of details I'm learning to put into practice already!

No comments:

Post a Comment