Monday, October 4, 2010

Homework = fun??!?

Sometimes I feel like I can't really be doing homework when I am working on FUN PROJECTS.
But... I am.
And just because working on a science lab or book report or writing a unit plan or planning reading tutoring sessions is fun, they ARE still homework!

My science lab is about overfishing & the ecological effects, and will include a lab that involves fishing for *something* (material TBD) with 2 sizes of fish nets (courtesy the local pet supply store) & comparing the effects on the "fish" population.

My unit plan is on modern conveniences (the electric light, refrigeration, the sewing machine, a summary of other appliances, and moving pictures- which will totally include Animation, thus a Pixar short and probably a field trip to see a 3D IMAX movie :)

My book report is on The Phantom Tollbooth and I'm thinking I'll approach it as "a book in a box" sort of, except including pics/artifacts from Milo's adventures. Now that I know where I'm going with this book report, I am SO looking forward to it!! :D

*is grateful that she enjoys projects related to her major*

1 comment:

  1. Its nice when homework can be fun :o) Still sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad Im not in school anymore, but glad that your enjoying some of it!

    ReplyDelete